With the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall all in the vicinity, there’s no doubt that this exclusive area has the royal seal of approval. And it’s not only this home’s first-class location – there’s a certain regal air within too. Charmingly traditional artworks adorn this home’s walls, the classic furniture is richly upholstered in pale gold and deep blue, and there are patterned silk rugs underfoot. After seeing the sights, sink into a plump sofa in the refined sitting room – no comfier place for a spot of tea.
Your host spends most of her time in the Scottish Highlands but has called Beaufort Gardens home for 25 years, particularly fond of being within easy reach of the city’s finest diversions.
Whether busy days spent sightseeing or languid days spent lounging appeal, this majestic home will meet all needs with ease. The well-equipped kitchen is pleasingly modern, and in a nearby nook, there’s a dining table to seat five.
Each ensuite bedroom is subtly sophisticated, and both look out onto this home’s shining jewel – a secluded courtyard garden. Here, an elegant statuette can be glimpsed amongst the many flowers and climbing plants, and there’s even an ornately carved fountain. What’s more, there’s a wrought-iron table and chairs, making this a splendid spot in which to dine outdoors.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Kettle and toaster
- Microwave, stove and oven
- Fridge and freezer
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Knightsbridge is a buffet of London’s most luxurious delicacies. A magnet for well-to-do international residents and visitors who shop at Harrods before dining in world-renowned restaurants: Bar Boulud, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma. The neo-classical Brompton Oratory is heavenly, but stay grounded enough to wander Knightsbridge’s pretty streets and nearby Hyde Park.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This apartment is on the lower ground floor and is accessible via a separate entrance to the main building with a metal staircase.
- There is limited phone reception inside this home.
- This home welcomes babies but is not suitable for toddlers and children.
- Since the photoshoot the second bedroom en-suite now has a free-standing shower rather than an integrated bath shower. We will be taking new photographs soon.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The fireplace in the sitting room is ornamental.
- The wifi strength in the second bedroom is poor.