An urban manor
An off-road drive takes you to this architect-designed home’s front door. Inside, there are whitewashed walls, blonde wood floors and wide windows. First along the expansive entrance hall is an open-plan living area, with a state-of-the-art kitchen is at one end. Walking past its long dining tables (set beside leather benches), you’ll come to a sitting room with stylish seats, a few accomplished artworks and access to the garden and blue-tiled swimming pool.
Then a staircase (alongside which runs a slide) leads up to the first floor, where you’ll find a bathroom and four bedrooms – all distinctively decorated, and one with an ensuite. The fireman’s pole here connects to the kitchen (also accessible by more conventional means), while stairs take you up to another three bedrooms, a bathroom and a semi-circular playroom, plus a lawned terrace. Above them, is the master bedroom – another half-moon room with a smart ensuite ¬– and a second terrace.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Hot tub / pool
- Family friendly
- Built in fans
- Fridge & freezer
- Kettle and toaster
- Hob & oven
- Satellite or cable & TV
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
<p>This is postcard-worthy London, all smart townhouses and royal ties. Pass the Diana Memorial Park en route to Kensington Palace and Gardens. It’s an area for aesthetes, with the contemporary Serpentine Gallery and Design Museum, as well as Victorian-era Leighton House. Kensington High Street too busy? Browse Kensington Church Street before a tipple at the flower-covered Churchill Arms.</p>
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- One lovable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- This much-loved family home shows signs of wear and tear.
- Your homeowner's housekeeper will come in for an hour every day to clean and to check the chemical levels and temperature of the pool. She can be available for extra housekeeping and babysitting should you want it. Please let us know before your stay how often you would like her to attend.
- There is a small double bed in the fifth and sixth bedrooms. They can sleep two people but may be more comfortable for one.
- There is limited phone reception on the ground floor in this home.
- The en-suite toilet in the master bedroom doesn't have a door. It is located opposite the shower and behind a wall.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- There is space for one car in the driveway of this home; please let us know if you would like to use it when you book.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- There are cameras in this home however these are turned off during your stay.
- Since the photoshoot, the TV in the sitting room has now been replaced with a projector, and the third bedroom has been extended, so the room is now bigger. We will be taking new photographs soon.