Brunswick Place displays a taste for the exotic. African masks hang in the entrance hallway, and on the right is a colourful sitting room. The artwork is eclectic, the floorboards are draped with faux-hides and throws, and a dark-grey feature wall makes the modern fireplace seem brighter. To the left, spotlights illuminate the open-plan kitchen, where a round dining table seats four. And on the right is a small office, with shelves of books and a red leather swivel chair.
Directly to the left of the front door is the master bedroom (and ensuite). It’s both dark and colourful, with grey walls, a rainbow rug and more striking artwork. Next is the king-size second bedroom, which has a wall-mounted TV and an ensuite shower. With Regent’s Park in one direction and Marylebone in the other, every route is scenic when you step outside.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Refrigerator & freezer
- Microwave, toaster, oven & stove
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
<p>Moments from Oxford Street, Marylebone is like a red-bricked village. Paul McCartney penned Yesterday here; Arthur Conan Doyle wrote Sherlock Holmes. Walk north along its fashionable high street, past Daunt Books, to the many attractions of Regent’s Park. Come Sunday, a visit to Marylebone Farmers’ Market is best followed by brunch at Chiltern Firehouse.</p>
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home does not have air conditioning. Between June and September, we will place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is located on the lower ground floor with no elevator.
- There is limited phone reception inside this home.
- Although babies and children are allowed in this home, this home is not suitable for toddlers.
- There is no permanent storage space in the master bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for your stay.