For its central London location, Kinnerton Street feels more like a refined country bolthole than a city pad. Step away from the urban shriek and down a narrow lane, then it’s through the front door to a home of caramel and cream, wood panels, soft light and cuddly textiles. Should you wish to plunge back into the metropolis, it’s all there – the museums, Buckingham Palace and Knightsbridge. And so are gentler pleasures, a walk-in Hyde Park, a pot of tea in Harrods, an afternoon at the Serpentine Gallery.
Whether snow falls or the sun’s high, you can always catch some rays in the pretty conservatory. Suppose you need comfort, head to the sitting room, with its knitted stool and elegant sofas speckled with cushions bearing British beasts.
You’ll find original fireplaces both here and upstairs in the bedrooms, alongside sash windows with idyllic views of Belgravia rooftops. And in the spacious bathrooms, you’ll have no trouble washing away your troubles amidst rippling grey marble and elegantly gleaming tiles.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Coffeemaker and kettle
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable
- Oven, stove and toaster
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Darling mews. Chichi boutiques. Grand Belgrave Square. Flower-lined Elizabeth Street. Elegant yet understated, Belgravia enjoys the finer things in life. Pimlico Road is a one-stop for antiques, art and interiors; Motcomb Street for luxury fashion. Between the upmarket restaurants and delis, Dominique Ansel Bakery and Peggy Porschen’s pink parlour draw sweet tooths. Later, a concert at Cadogan Hall.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home accepts children, but does not accept babies and toddlers.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- Some noise from the nearby pub on the street can be heard from inside the home.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The super king bed in the third bedroom can be split into two single beds. Please let us know when you book.