Onslow Gardens XXII is a one bedroom, one bathroom home in South Kensington. Quite classic in feel, with some lovely original details and a discerning mix of contemporary and antique furnishings, this home’s open-plan living area is very stylish. The same’s true of the master bedroom – a simple, pale-painted room with a velvet queen-size bed. There’s also a terrace here, with wicker seats and charming views. You’ll find plenty of local pubs and eateries nearby, and this area’s museums are within walking distance too. It’s just a seven-minute walk to the nearest tube station, South Kensington.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are stairs up to the entrance, and no elevator.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
-This home accepts toddlers and children, but does not accept babies.