Like Knightsbridge itself, this four storey home is an elegant place. Inside, the hallway takes you past a toilet room and along to the kitchen – part classic, part contemporary – which leads through to the dining room. Here, an eight-seat table sits beneath a vaulted glass ceiling, and there’s a cosy sitting area (the TV concealed inside a dolls’ house) too. From there, windows open onto a little mezzanine level terrace, then steps lead down to this home’s shared courtyard garden.
Climbing the stairs (past another toilet room), you’ll come next to the sitting room. It’s all elegant button-back seats and delicate artworks and ornaments – there’s even a pair of trinket-filled birdcages either side of the fireplace. Above that is the master bedroom, which is decorated in soft blue and gold and has an old-school ensuite. Then up again there’s the panelled main bathroom and a two pale-painted bedrooms.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Stove, oven & toaster
- Fridge & freezer
- Kettle and coffee machine
- Satellite or cable
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Knightsbridge is a buffet of London’s most luxurious delicacies. A magnet for well-to-do international residents and visitors who shop at Harrods before dining in world-renowned restaurants: Bar Boulud, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma. The neo-classical Brompton Oratory is heavenly, but stay grounded enough to wander Knightsbridge’s pretty streets and nearby Hyde Park.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
- This home is spread over six floors with no internal elevator.
- The garden is shared with this building's lower ground floor flat.
- This home has air-conditioning in all bedrooms, a sitting room, and a dining room. Let us know if you would like extra fans.
- The TV in the third bedroom is currently out of order.
- There are external CCTV cameras in this home. However, they are none inside the home.