Palace Garden Terrace
Palace Garden Terrace VI is a five bedroom, four bathroom home in Kensington. First up inside you’ll find the sitting and dining rooms – both classic and sophisticated, with some charming original details and antiques – and then below there’s the more contemporary open-plan living area, which gives onto the garden. Upstairs are the five simple-yet-elegant bedrooms, all with a peaceful vibe. This home’s location is as lovely as its interior – you couldn’t be closer to beautiful Kensington Gardens. Bustling Kensington High Street is also within very easy reach, and Notting Hill Gate tube station is just a seven-minute walk away.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Fridge & freezer
- Hob & oven
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Iron & ironing board
- Music player
- Satellite or cable & TV
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
This is postcard-worthy London, all smart townhouses and royal ties. Pass the Diana Memorial Park en route to Kensington Palace and Gardens. It’s an area for aesthetes, with the contemporary Serpentine Gallery and Design Museum, as well as Victorian-era Leighton House. Kensington High Street too busy? Browse Kensington Church Street before a tipple at the flower-covered Churchill Arms.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- The home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- There is a trundle bed in the single bedroom which can be set up for one person. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental