Rutland Mews South
Rutland Mews South is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Knightsbridge.
With their handpicked selections of classic and contemporary pieces and many colourful accessories, this home’s living areas have a lovely laid-back vibe. Upstairs, the boldly papered bedrooms are otherwise furnished, with just the odd antique apiece. This home’s tucked away in a quiet mews street, yet you’re very close to the centre of Knightsbridge, an area known for its high-end boutiques and upscale restaurants. All South Kensington’s museums are within walking distance, as is Hyde Park, and it’s only an eight-minute stroll to Knightsbridge tube station.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Coffeemaker & kettle
- Stove, oven & toaster
- Fridge & freezer
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Knightsbridge is a buffet of London’s most luxurious delicacies. A magnet for well-to-do international residents and visitors who shop at Harrods before dining in world-renowned restaurants: Bar Boulud, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma. The neo-classical Brompton Oratory is heavenly, but stay grounded enough to wander Knightsbridge’s pretty streets and nearby Hyde Park.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The property across from this home is currently being refurbished. The works are now in their final stages and are mainly internal decorating which should not be audible from inside the home.
- There is a double sofa-bed in the second sitting room which can sleep an additional two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.