RAISED GROUND FLOOR
Lively accents of crimson pink and deep purple create a warm, welcoming living space, featuring velvety textures and vivid modern artwork. Pale wood flooring and a large bay window flood the room with natural light, and a charming window seat - complete with on-theme fuchsia cushions, naturally - provides a scenic spot to read and relax.
Head down a couple of steps and you'll find yourself in a bright and airy dining area. A seamless blend of classic and chic, with its polished wood table, modern seating for up to eight guests, and a quaint cottage-style window overlooking the patio garden. With plenty of dazzling modern artwork here too, it's a feast for the eyes (and hopefully the stomach).
Next to the dining area is a contemporary kitchen, eye-catchingly fabulous with bright red units against gleaming black tiles.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Boasting a plush king-sized bed and a free-standing luxury bath, which sits in the grand bay window behind netted curtains. Does it get much more luxurious? Well, yes - throw in a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, and you've got those lazy Sunday mornings covered.
This lovely second bedroom combines a soft palette with French doors opening onto a private patio garden. Featuring a single trundle bed with a second pull-out bed underneath, this room would be perfect for two.
Warmly lit with bright, patterned tiles, this fully-equipped bathroom includes twin wash basins, a bath, and separate walk-in shower.
Nestled at the back of the apartment and surrounded by foliage, this delightful little patio includes a garden table and chair - a wonderfully tranquil spot for enjoying those warm summer evenings.
The flat was marketed to us (via a phone conversation when our first rental flat fell through) as a two bath apartment. In fact it is only a one bath with a separate bathtub in the maser bedroom -- silly and awkward. As a family of five, we really could have used a second toilet instead of two tubs and a shower stall. To make things better for others, we have made the list below:
Things that need some attention:
- The shower stall seems to have a bad seal at the base and leaks.
- The bathtub drain is slow enough that it is not really usable
- The shower controls - cannot switch to handheld, so it makes it a very cold start and hard to lather up - we had to switch the water on and off to lather up.
- The towel heater has no known switch to turn it off. It made things hot.
- Refrigerator is too warm, we had milk and deli meat spoil in the fridge well before its sell by date.
- Lack of a consistent wifi connection. The connection would suddenly stop working and then be out for hours. A better, more powerful router should be a must if this flat is to continue to be a rental property.
- There is no description of recycling - we had to include recyclables with regular trash - very strange these days.
- The dishwasher - we could not tell if it worked, so we did all dishes by hand. The top rack does not seem to come out.
Would want to stay closer, to centre but appreciated it was quiet.
Clean and charming lots of room.
Enjoyed the library very muchly.
Not enough towels, toilet paper.
Poor quality pillows.
Exterior property poor, and could be cleaner.
Very disappointed with 'garden' not really what we expected to sit outside since the 'brits' love gardens, or so we thought. Not what we saw on website.
The flat was nice and clean and homely.