West Eaton Place
West Eaton Place is a home that does the seemingly impossible. This is a truly contemporary apartment crafted from the fruits of the earth. Wood panels cast their honeyed glow across thick cotton, soft sandstone and gleaming granite. The sound system extends out into the brand new bathrooms, and everywhere, there’s a feeling of subtle luxury. And speaking of luxury, you’re only steps from Chelsea’s Sloane Square and a short walk from Knightsbridge. Spend the morning in Harrods, enjoy the café culture of King’s Road, or admire the ravishing beauty of Hyde Park - never was the outdoors so very great.
Your host is from Spain. He works in finance, and after a busy day, he treasures the tranquillity of his much-loved home.
Going with the grain
You’ll come first to the warm panelled kitchen; its appliances tucked neatly within smooth wooden units. The eat-in sitting room holds a snuggly corner sofa, and light floods through the window down onto the rattan-clad floor. You’ve two bright bedrooms, each with a sleek ensuite. The twin room (which can be reconfigured as a kingsized double) benefits from a pure white bathtub, while the master bedroom is all lush sophistication, with a flat-screen TV and an opulent black shower room tucked behind a wall of glass.
Back to your roots
Whether your destination is Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park or Harrods, you’ll be there in just a handful of minutes, for you’re in one of the nicest and best-connected parts of town. Sloane Square’s shops and restaurants are mere moments from your front door, and a quick cab ride brings you to Kensington and the museums. Or, if you want to visit the West End, the tube journey from Sloane Square to Oxford Circus takes around twelve minutes.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Fridge & freezer
- Iron & ironing board
- Music player
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Darling mews. Chichi boutiques. Grand Belgrave Square. Flower-lined Elizabeth Street. Elegant yet understated, Belgravia enjoys the finer things in life. Pimlico Road is a one-stop for antiques, art and interiors; Motcomb Street for luxury fashion. Between the upmarket restaurants and delis, Dominique Ansel Bakery and Peggy Porschen’s pink parlour draw sweet tooths. Later, a concert at Cadogan Hall.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- The beds in the twin bedroom can also be made up as a king and the super king in the master bedroom can be made up into two singles. Please let our reservations team know how you require it set up for your stay.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is currently construction work taking place in the building opposite. However, the disturbance is minimal.