This bright, modern 4-bed house in Battersea is a real gem of a house. Spacious and recently renovated, there is plenty of space for everyone to relax in style. Featuring a fantastic open plan kitchen and sitting area, this is the perfect social home to cook and enjoy time together.
Located in Battersea, you are just 12 minutes walk from Clapham Junction Station, so exploring the rest of London couldn't be easier. There are excellent shops, restaurants and cafes in the area too. This is a fantastic, bright and modern 4-bed home, with homely traditional touches that make this the ideal base for your trip to London, whether you are travelling for work or leisure.
This space is perfect for your stay with the main living space and the two main bedrooms air-conditioned.
- Large open plan kitchen and sitting area - make full use of the AGA oven and cook up a feast, or relax in front of the TV after a day exploring (has AC)
- The living area overlooks the charming, carefully curated garden, a wonderful spot for a morning coffee (or evening glass of wine!)
- Dining area that can seat 8 people (it is a little tight but is possible!)
- Formal sitting room, lovely for socialising
- Small twin bedroom, cosy and comfortable
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with King-sized bed, AC, and an ensuite shower room
- King-sized bedroom (can be made up as a twin on request)
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- King-sized bed with ensuite shower room (has AC)
Battersea is a hidden gem in the London landscape. Just under 15 minutes to Clapham Junction Station, one of the best transport hubs in the whole of London - you can be at Waterloo in less than 15 minutes!!
The Northcote Road boasts an extraordinarily vast selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs. From family friendly burger restaurants to fun and fancy wine bars, you can find everything you need right on your doorstep. Restaurants and bars are interspaced with brilliant shops.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor space
- Tumble dryer
- Stove & oven
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable, stereo/sound system & TV
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
An urban village for all appetites. There has been a culinary renaissance among Clapham’s period houses and lively high street. Farm-to-fork restaurants, leisurely brunch spots and delis cluster around The Pavement. Come Saturday, refuel from a walk on the Common at Venn Street Market. Indie shops, galleries, theatres and bars keep you entertained into the small hours.
Enter dates for accurate pricing