This is a fantastic bright, spacious & sophisticated 4-bed family home in the heart of Fulham.
Featuring 4 stylish bedrooms, a vast sitting room with gas fire & wonderful collection of books, & a state of the art kitchen with a separate sitting area, this is a wonderful base for your trip to London. Located in Fulham, there is a wealth of restaurants, shops & cafes in easy walking distance, & the tube (Fulham Broadway) is just 5 minutes away, making it easy to explore the rest of London! This is a smart, cosy and stylish family home, a wonderful base to enjoy on your trip to London.
- Spacious and comfortable sitting room - features a fantastic collection of books, a comfortable sitting area with a gas fire, and a desk for those who have to work a little bit too.
- Kitchen - state of the art kitchen and large dining table, and another comfortable seating area with a large TV.
- spacious and modern garden, perfect for your morning coffee in the summer sun!
- Bedroom with quirky hexagonal wallpaper - features a single bed, with another single trundle pull out bed beneath.
- Family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower
- Master bedroom boasting a super-king bed and an ensuite bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Charming double bedroom
- King-sized bedroom
- Bathroom with bath
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Tumble dryer
- Stove & oven
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable, stereo/sound system & TV
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Belgravia’s younger, edgier sibling. Pimlico’s garden squares and Regency-style terraces are peppered with modern eateries making this a destination in its own right. Book at Lorne or Cambridge Street Kitchen between visits to Tate Britain and St James Theatre. On your doorstep: Chelsea, Westminster and Stockwell. Victoria Station links the rest of London and beyond
Enter dates for accurate pricing