This stunning, luxurious 2 bedroom apartment is a stone's throw from some of London's most famous and iconic sights, including a 4-minute walk to Buckingham Palace, making it a unique and extraordinary base for your trip to London.
Just 3 minutes from the closest tube station and an elevator to reach the apartment, access couldn't be better. With two spacious bedrooms, a large sitting room with a state of the art TV, a charming kitchen with a breakfast nook, this is the perfect base. This apartment is ideal for either leisure or business. Many of London's most popular tourist destinations are right on your doorstep, and the excellent transport links make it fantastic for anyone heading into the City for work. The apartment is on the 4th floor, accessed via an elevator.
The apartment features:
- Spacious sitting room, featuring a state-of-the-art smart tv, a dining table that can comfortably seat 6
- Master bedroom with a king-sized bed, lots of storage (perfect for the shoppers!) and a widescreen TV with access to Apps.
- Kitchen with a charming breakfast nook
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Second bedroom with queen-sized bed and ensuite shower room.
Not only is this apartment exquisitely designed with tasteful artwork and divine furnishings, but the location is also second to none, and you can be at almost every attraction that London has to offer well within 30 minutes.
Travel time to attractions:
- Buckingham Palace - 4-minute walk
- St James' Park - 4-minute walk
- Westminster & Big Bed - 10-minute walk
- Trafalgar Square - 15-minute walk
- National Gallery - 17-minute walk
- Hyde Park - 17-minute walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 19-minute walk
- London Eye/South Bank - 20-minute walk
- Leicester Square - 22-minute walk
- South Kensington (Museum District) - 15-minute tube ride
And many more!
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Easy access
- Washer dryer
- Stove and oven
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable, & TV
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Victoria is a place of connection – an entry point for travellers and springboard to the city. But the area is far more than its transport links. Buckingham Palace and St James’s Park are nearby, as are theatres and shiny shopping complexes. Between them are first-rate eateries too; Ole & Steen, Bleeker and A. Wong are ones for the gourmand’s hit list.
Enter dates for accurate pricing