Elm Park Gardens II
This beautiful 2-bed apartment is situated right in the heart of Chelsea, in easy walking distance to the museum district just 10 minutes away.
With a fully equipped kitchen, a large sitting room, a delightful terrace (perfect for an evening glass of wine!) and even access to the private communal garden, you couldn't pick a better base. South Kensington Tube Station is just 10 minutes away, and you can be across the whole of London in no time at all! This delightful apartment is on the first floor, so may not be ideal for those with limited mobility. The apartment is decorated throughout with fantastic stone tiles, bringing a sense of the Tuscan coast to space!
The apartment features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table
- Kids bedroom with bunk bed and ensuite bathroom with both bath and shower.
- Master bedroom with a king-sized bed and ensuite shower room (please note there is a bike high on the wall in this room that is not for guest use! It is elevated and out of the way).
- Spacious sitting room with TV, lovely to relax after a day exploring London.
- Terrace with table and chairs, perfect for a morning coffee or evening glass of wine overlooking the charming gardens.
- Access to the private communal gardens.
Perfectly situated, most of London's attractions are within 30 minutes!
Harrods - 12 minutes
Piccadilly Circus - 19 minutes
Oxford Street - 20 minutes
Buckingham Palace - 25 minutes
London Eye - 30 minutes
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Washer dryer
- Stove & oven
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable & TV
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
The birthplace of the swinging Sixties, Chelsea is now the playground of the well-heeled. King’s Road is a stretch for treat-yourself shopping and long lunches – there are great bars and restaurants around here. Away from the main drag, find respite in Chelsea Physic Garden, the Saatchi Gallery or west along the river at interiors hotspot Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour.
Enter dates for accurate pricing