Albert Street III is a three bedroom, two bathroom home in Camden. Beautiful original details – a classic fireplace, shuttered windows, wood floors – mingle with retro and contemporary pieces in this home’s art-lined living areas. The thriving garden, which is accessed through the dining room, is just as charming. The generous master bedroom is pale-painted and poised, with a very lavish ensuite (think decorated ceilings and a striking marble wall). You’re right in the heart of vibrant Camden here, with plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars to choose from. It’s just a six-minute walk to Mornington Crescent tube station.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing Board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
The clamour of Camden Market. A waft of street food. The push-shove of ambling visitors and left-field Londoners. Camden is a little touristy, yes, but it retains much of that Britpop soul that put it on the map. Come for the offbeat vibe, stay for the proper pubs and live music: try Koko, Camden Assembly or The Roundhouse. Escape along Regent’s Canal.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home.
- There is no wardrobe in the third bedroom but there is a wardrobe and drawers in the hallway.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.