Albert Street III is a three bedroom, two bathroom home in Camden. Beautiful original details – a classic fireplace, shuttered windows, wood floors – mingle with retro and contemporary pieces in this home’s art-lined living areas. The thriving garden, which is accessed through the dining room, is just as charming. The generous master bedroom is pale-painted and poised, with a very lavish ensuite (think decorated ceilings and a striking marble wall). You’re right in the heart of vibrant Camden here, with plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars to choose from. It’s just a six-minute walk to Mornington Crescent tube station.
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Iron and ironing Board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
The clamour of Camden Market. A waft of street food. The push-shove of ambling visitors and left-field Londoners. Camden is a little touristy, yes, but it retains much of that Britpop soul that put it on the map. Come for the offbeat vibe, stay for the proper pubs and live music: try Koko, Camden Assembly or The Roundhouse. Escape along Regent’s Canal.
Mornington Crescent, 6 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
- Maximum party size: 6 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home.
- There is no wardrobe in the third bedroom but there is a wardrobe and drawers in the hallway.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.