Aldridge Road Villas II is a four bedroom, three bathroom home in Westbourne Grove. Decorated in subtle colours, with beautiful original details, some standout vintage pieces and many books and artworks, this home’s living areas are sophisticated, but still welcoming. The master bedroom’s a charming place – all flashes of pastel colour and patterned accessories – and its neighbouring bathroom is just as pretty. What’s more, there’s a verdant garden here too. This elegant area’s dotted with pubs and restaurants, and you’re close to Portobello Road’s famous market. It’s a four-minute walk to Westbourne Park tube station.
Aldridge Road Villas
- Hob & oven
- Iron & ironing board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
This cosmopolitan district charmed Londoners long before that 90s film put it on the traveller’s map. Hunt for antiques along Portobello Road Market. Lunch on fashionable Westbourne Grove. Or dip between candy-coloured terraces, retro boutiques and fringe theatre. Visiting over August bank holiday? Pack your dancing shoes. Notting Hill Carnival is Europe’s biggest street party.
Westbourne Park, 4 mins walk
Aldridge Road Villas
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 9 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over five floors with no internal elevator.
- Two loveable dogs live at this home. They won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- The fireplaces in the sitting room and office are ornamental.
- The fourth bedroom is located on the lower ground floor.
- There is a small double bed in the second and third bedroom. It can sleep two people but is more comfortable for one.
- There is no freezer in this home.
- The homeowner's gardener with a visit once a week on a Friday. He will not need access to the home but will have a key to access the back garden.