Wise and wonderful
This family home in Islington is both cultured and comfortable. Three of the home's four bedrooms are downstairs – one has a bunk bed, another has a pair of single beds, and the master bedroom has a contemporary (king-size) four-poster bed. Upstairs, the kitchen really is the hub of this home, with a long breakfast bar and floor-to-ceiling windows facing the garden's smartly clipped shrubs.
Next, there's a marble-topped dining table with a gilt-framed mirror and a working fireplace at its head. Up again, there's one last bedroom (with a double bed) and the open-plan living area. Here you'll find a cluster of sofas, gathered around a contemporary coffee table, and surrounded by abstract artworks.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Iron and Ironing Board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Travel through your stomach? This is one of London’s most restaurant-dense districts. Popular with liberal types and families, Islington’s period homes are fed by buzzy Upper Street. Think Chinese Laundry, Oldroyd and 69 Colebrook Row. The cultural scene is equally delicious: book for Almeida Theatre, Sadler’s Wells or Union Chapel, and rummage through antiques on Camden Passage.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home and the garden are both accessed through a communal hallway.
- The master, third and fourth bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor.
- There is a sofa bed in the sitting room which can accommodate two additional people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home and no elevator.
- The fireplace in the sitting room is not working.