Chalcot Road IV is a four bedroom, four bathroom home in Primrose Hill. This home’s living areas are really very sleek – the sitting room’s bold contemporary seats and striking ornamental fireplaces, and the open-plan living area’s dining table (which is set with cool suede-and-copper seats) are particular highlights. The master bedroom’s smarter still – a taupe-painted room with a king-size bed, smoked-glass wardrobes and a state-of-the-art ensuite. Close to both Primrose Hill and sprawling Regent’s Park, you’ll also find the surrounding streets to be dotted with pubs and restaurants. Chalk Farm tube station is just a seven-minute walk away.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Fridge & freezer
- Kettle, microwave, oven & toaster
- Hob & oven
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
As its name suggests, this bougie suburb is set on a hill – 63 metres above sea level, in fact. It’s prime territory for cityscape panoramas, picnics and kite flying. Fill your hamper at artisanal delis and wineries nearby (the Saturday farmers’ market is especially bountiful) or linger among its ice-cream-coloured houses, see-and-be-seen boutiques and fanciful cafés.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home is spread over five floors with no internal elevator.
- This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- There are blackout blinds in the second, third and fourth bedrooms which are not pictured.
- Due to the elevation of the home, the second bedroom en-suite bathroom has low water pressure.
- The second bedroom en-suite bathroom has a curtain, but no door.
- The stairway from the ground floor down to the lower ground floor does not have a handrail.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a pub next door to this home so some noise from this may be heard from inside the home during opening hours.