Chepstow Road IX is a two bedroom, one bathroom home in Bayswater. With its crisp colour palette and many fun, modish pieces (we especially love the dining room’s sculptural table and the sitting room’s hanging chair), this home’s open-plan living area has a lovely laidback feel. The master bedroom’s another elegant-yet-relaxed space, its king-size bed surrounded by charming artworks. This part of town is full of diverse places to eat and drink – everything from traditional pubs to contemporary restaurants, popular high-street joints to upscale eateries. It’s an eight-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Royal Oak.
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
This cosmopolitan district charmed Londoners long before that 90s film put it on the traveller’s map. Hunt for antiques along Portobello Road Market. Lunch on fashionable Westbourne Grove. Or dip between candy-coloured terraces, retro boutiques and fringe theatre. Visiting over August bank holiday? Pack your dancing shoes. Notting Hill Carnival is Europe’s biggest street party.
Royal Oak, 8 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 4 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home accepts babies and children but not toddlers
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The TV in this home does not have an aerial and thus normal channels cannot be received. However, on Demand television through the internet can be accessed.
This listing does not have any recent reviews, but please message the manager if you have any questions about it.