Chepstow Road IX is a two bedroom, one bathroom home in Bayswater. With its crisp colour palette and many fun, modish pieces (we especially love the dining room’s sculptural table and the sitting room’s hanging chair), this home’s open-plan living area has a lovely laidback feel. The master bedroom’s another elegant-yet-relaxed space, its king-size bed surrounded by charming artworks. This part of town is full of diverse places to eat and drink – everything from traditional pubs to contemporary restaurants, popular high-street joints to upscale eateries. It’s an eight-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Royal Oak.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
This cosmopolitan district charmed Londoners long before that 90s film put it on the traveller’s map. Hunt for antiques along Portobello Road Market. Lunch on fashionable Westbourne Grove. Or dip between candy-coloured terraces, retro boutiques and fringe theatre. Visiting over August bank holiday? Pack your dancing shoes. Notting Hill Carnival is Europe’s biggest street party.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home accepts babies and children but not toddlers
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- The TV in this home does not have an aerial and thus normal channels cannot be received. However, on Demand television through the internet can be accessed.