Claverton Street is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Pimlico.
At the heart of this home is the sitting room, a stylish space that’s nonetheless welcoming, thanks to its plump-cushioned seats and dreamy pastel-coloured artworks. The master bedroom is sweeter still, with its sugar-pink palette, mirrored furniture and whimsically papered ensuite bathroom. What’s more, it gives onto a little whitewashed courtyard garden. Outside, Pimlico itself is just as charming – wandering its period streets, you’ll come across green garden squares, traditional pubs and characterful cafés aplenty. The nearest tube station, Pimlico, is only a four-minute walk from here.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Tumble dryer
- Coffeemaker & kettle
- Fridge & freezer
- Microwave, stove, oven & toaster
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Belgravia’s younger, edgier sibling. Pimlico’s garden squares and Regency-style terraces are peppered with modern eateries making this a destination in its own right. Book at Lorne or Cambridge Street Kitchen between visits to Tate Britain and St James Theatre. On your doorstep: Chelsea, Westminster and Stockwell. Victoria Station links the rest of London and beyond.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The entrance to the home is located down a steep flight of stairs and is located one floor down from street level.
- The fireplace in the sitting room is ornamental.