Courtfield Road II is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in South Kensington. In this home’s laidback living areas, beautiful classic furnishings (the sitting room’s long table and scarlet armchairs are especially charming) sit alongside cool contemporary pieces – and many diverse artworks. The three bedrooms are decorated in the same elegant-but-unfussy fashion, and two give onto the patio, where stairs wind up to the rather lovely shared garden. Close to this area’s bustling museum district, you’re also within easy reach of the Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. It’s just a two-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Gloucester Road.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Coffee machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Hob & oven
- Kettle, microwave & toaster
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- There are steps down to this home's entrance.
- This home's bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.