Courtfield Road II is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in South Kensington. In this home’s laidback living areas, beautiful classic furnishings (the sitting room’s long table and scarlet armchairs are especially charming) sit alongside cool contemporary pieces – and many diverse artworks. The three bedrooms are decorated in the same elegant-but-unfussy fashion, and two give onto the patio, where stairs wind up to the rather lovely shared garden. Close to this area’s bustling museum district, you’re also within easy reach of the Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. It’s just a two-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Gloucester Road.
- Coffee machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Hob & oven
- Kettle, microwave & toaster
- Iron & ironing board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall.
Gloucester Road, 2 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
- Maximum party size: 6 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home accepts babies and children but does not accept toddlers.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- There are steps down to this home's entrance.
- This home's bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.