Creswell Gardens is a lovely two-bedroom, one-bathroom home in London's elegant South Kensington area. Located on the fourth floor, the home's large sash windows frame quintessential neighbourhood views, while shedding light onto tasteful interiors, decorated with understated furnishings in muted tones. There is a compact kitchen and a separate open-plan living and dining room, while the second bedroom features a comfortable sofa bed. Ideally located in what is also known as London's museum quarter, cultural heavyweights, from the National History Museum to the Victoria and Albert Museum are a short stride away, as is the South Kensington Underground station.
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall.
Earl's Court, 10 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 4 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is on the 4th floor. There are stairs up to the entrance of this home, and no elevator.
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- The bed in the second bedroom is a very high quality, comfortable sofa bed for two people. Please let our reservations team know if you would like this to made up for your booking.