Drayton Gardens VIII is a one bedroom, one bathroom home in South Kensington. This pint-sized home has super-smart design details and furnishings. And that’s especially true of the master bedroom, which has an elegant double bed, mirrored wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom. Fulham Road’s antique shops are within very easy reach here, and you’ll find several local pubs and eateries nearby too. Also close by is the King’s Road, which is known for its bustling boutiques. And it’s just a 13-minute walk to South Kensington tube station.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Satellite or Cable
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall
South Kensington, 13 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 6 nights
- Maximum party size: 2 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home does not accept babies, toddlers or children.
- This home has a communal heating system which is set by the building management company.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is a building elevator however it is often out of order and so should not be relied upon.