Elm Park Gardens
Recently redesigned, this Chelsea home, close to South Kensington tube, has plenty of colour. Entering into the kitchen, you’ll find marble worktops and mellow yellow walls, and to the left, a corridor that leads to the sitting room. There’s a working fireplace just opposite the velvet sofa and armchair, and hanging on the stripy lime walls are paintings that are just as colourful (by the host’s mother, an artist). For the communal garden, head out through the French doors.
Down the corridor to the right of the kitchen, you’ll find the bedrooms. First on the left is the master bedroom, which has printed paisley wallpaper and a pair of sash windows – each framed by candy-striped curtains. Next door, there’s more artwork in the second bedroom (which has two single beds), as well as another door leading out to the garden. You’ll find one bathroom next door, and the other tucked just off the main hallway.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Tumble dryer
- Fridge & freezer
- Oven & stove
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
The birthplace of the swinging Sixties, Chelsea is now the playground of the well-heeled. King’s Road is a stretch for treat-yourself shopping and long lunches – there are great bars and restaurants around here. Away from the main drag, find respite in Chelsea Physic Garden, the Saatchi Gallery or west along the river at interiors hotspot Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home is on the lower ground floor and there are stairs to reach the entrance.
- There is no wardrobe in the second bedroom, so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.