Picture of health
If London’s flurry leaves you out of breath, flow to Elystan Place II. Though the busy King’s Road lies around the corner, this perky Chelsea townhouse possesses the harmonies of nature. Fancy florals and lively artworks catch and soothe the eye, while warmly tinted prints and glass-walled staircases are smart and sleek. Whether you recline on a chaise longue with a cup of tea or take the breeze on one of the two leafy terraces, we don’t think it will be long until your Zen is well-restored.
The good life
Your American hostess has made a home from her own healthful image. When not reading up on restorative living, she can often be found in the kitchen baking granola and delicious gluten-free delicacies.
Right as rain
There’s a beguiling flow to this four-floor home, but you’ll be forgiven for lingering on the sitting room’s paired armchairs and sofas awhile. The prints are feminine and floral, and a few generous skylights are all the better to see them with.
Eaters, both healthy and hearty, will appreciate the bright, pleasant kitchen, or perhaps you’d prefer to indulge al fresco? And if you’re still pondering the secret to well-being afterwards, you’ll surely find it in one of the two stylish and serene bedrooms.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor space
- Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite or cable
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
The birthplace of the swinging Sixties, Chelsea is now the playground of the well-heeled. King’s Road is a stretch for treat-yourself shopping and long lunches – there are great bars and restaurants around here. Away from the main drag, find respite in Chelsea Physic Garden, the Saatchi Gallery or west along the river at interiors hotspot Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home This home has air-conditioning in the master bedroom only. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The fireplace in the sitting room is ornamental.
- The home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- This home accepts babies and children over the age of seven, but does not accept toddlers.