Sun, sea and sky
Somewhere between an art gallery and a beach house (and somewhere a little north of Soho), Goodge Street takes relaxation to a whole new level. Slick, modern rooms are awash with sunshine, waves crash on the sitting room wall and the roof terrace is an urban paradise. And when finally you do descend, you’re right in the heart of the action. The best coffee, some of the hottest restaurants and many of the best galleries and museums in London are on your doorstep. Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regent Street – it’s enough to sate even the most committed shopper.
You’re up in the eaves, with windows and skylights on all sides, and this gives the living space a tremendous brightness. The walls are white, the furniture’s contemporary, and the original artwork dazzlingly alive. There’s a white modern kitchen, and six can eat at the dining table, looking onto funky metal stairs up to the roof terrace. Both bedrooms are doubles, each with its own bathroom.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Stereo/Sound System
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Moments from Oxford Street, Marylebone is like a red-bricked village. Paul McCartney penned Yesterday here; Arthur Conan Doyle wrote Sherlock Holmes. Walk north along its fashionable high street, past Daunt Books, to the many attractions of Regent’s Park. Come Sunday, a visit to Marylebone Farmers’ Market is best followed by brunch at Chiltern Firehouse.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- The outdoor staircase leading to the balcony is narrow and steep.
- The communal stairs to this home are worn and are not ideally suited for over-size luggage.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator, and the entrance to the stairs from the living room is open.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are stairs to the entrance of this home.