Hans Place IV is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in Knightsbridge. Sleekly designed and furnished with stylish pieces (the dining table, set with six lime-green chairs, is an especial highlight), this home’s living areas have a very upscale air. The master bedroom is impressive too, with a generous ensuite and doors onto the roof terrace, where there’s another table for six. The surrounding area’s just as elegant – close to all South Kensington’s boutiques, you’re also within walking distance of Harrods and the shop-and-café-lined King’s Road. What’s more, Knightsbridge tube station is just a six-minute walk from here.
- Air conditioning
- Family friendly
- Coffeemaker & kettle
- Microwave, oven, stove, toaster
- Fridge & freezer
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Knightsbridge is a buffet of London’s most luxurious delicacies. A magnet for well-to-do international residents and visitors who shop at Harrods before dining in world-renowned restaurants: Bar Boulud, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma. The neo-classical Brompton Oratory is heavenly, but stay grounded enough to wander Knightsbridge’s pretty streets and nearby Hyde Park.
Knightsbridge, 8 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
- Maximum party size: 6 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- There is central air conditioning throughout the home.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- The TVs pictured in the master ensuite and kitchen are not in use.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- The third bedroom has a single sofa bed and a single trundle bed, both can accommodate one additional guest. Please let us know if you would like them set up for your stay.
- Both the master bedroom and third bedroom have access to the roof terrace.
- The basin in the second bedroom ensuite is currently out of order.