Hans Place IV is a three bedroom, three bathroom home in Knightsbridge. Sleekly designed and furnished with stylish pieces (the dining table, set with six lime-green chairs, is an especial highlight), this home’s living areas have a very upscale air. The master bedroom is impressive too, with a generous ensuite and doors onto the roof terrace, where there’s another table for six. The surrounding area’s just as elegant – close to all South Kensington’s boutiques, you’re also within walking distance of Harrods and the shop-and-café-lined King’s Road. What’s more, Knightsbridge tube station is just a six-minute walk from here.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Air conditioning
- Family friendly
- Coffeemaker & kettle
- Microwave, oven, stove, toaster
- Fridge & freezer
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Knightsbridge is a buffet of London’s most luxurious delicacies. A magnet for well-to-do international residents and visitors who shop at Harrods before dining in world-renowned restaurants: Bar Boulud, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Zuma. The neo-classical Brompton Oratory is heavenly, but stay grounded enough to wander Knightsbridge’s pretty streets and nearby Hyde Park.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- There is central air conditioning throughout the home.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- The TVs pictured in the master ensuite and kitchen are not in use.
- The fireplaces in this home are ornamental.
- The third bedroom has a single sofa bed and a single trundle bed, both can accommodate one additional guest. Please let us know if you would like them set up for your stay.
- Both the master bedroom and third bedroom have access to the roof terrace.
- The basin in the second bedroom ensuite is currently out of order.