A different class
From the vibrant artworks to the bowler-hat lampshade, Kennington Road is an eye-catching place. Entering into the sitting room, abstract art hangs above a sofa and an old chest which doubles as a characterful coffee table. The master bedroom, straight ahead, has a double bed and a contemporary ensuite, and to the left is another bathroom. Descending the stairs ahead of the entrance you’ll come to the second bedroom, which leads to another bathroom and an outdoor terrace.
Opposite the second bedroom is the open-plan living area. Six can dine at the antique table, and there are clusters of pendant lamps above the kitchen’s black glossy worktops. Straight ahead, vivid artwork and colourful cushions catch the eye in the second sitting room, which narrows as it leads through to a traditional conservatory. Keep going and you’ll find glass doors leading out to the pebbled garden.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
With the UK’s busiest train station, Waterloo is all about connection – to Southwark and up-and-coming Elephant and Castle, to London and to the cultural attractions on its doorstep. Think the London Eye, Southbank Centre and BFI IMAX. Food and drink options are plentiful (find independents on Lower Marsh). Follow up with a show at The Old Vic, National Theatre or The Vaults
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home accepts babies and children, but does not accept toddlers.
- Some noise from the road outside can be heard in the front room on the entrance level.
- There is no wardrobe in the second bedroom so we will provide a hanging rail for storage.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home does not have a freezer.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.