Lambs Conduit Street
It may sit between the British Museum and the mighty skyscrapers of the City, but it’s the littler landmarks that set Lambs Conduit Street apart. From the knitted blinds in the bedroom to the sitting room’s blue-panelled feature wall, this airy home wants a closer look. There’s a Japanese touch to the suede and wood wardrobe, while the leather armchairs are vintage suave. And so cosy is the balcony’s table and twin chairs, you’ll forget how close you sit to Oxford Street and the buzzy West End.
Little by little
Semi-retired, work is just one tiny detail in your host’s life. He spends four months a year in the office, the rest in the English countryside, or with family and friends.
Spread across the top two floors, this home tugs your attention this way and that. Slouchy sofas lounge beneath the sitting room’s angled windows, or you might prefer to pull up a leather armchair and reach for a coffee table read.
Turn to the sleek wooden kitchen for a light lunch, or to the balcony for tea sipped beside the plant pots. A sliding wardrobe and knitted beige blinds lend the master bedroom an eastern air, while the bright double is hung with abstract artwork.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Easy access
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Ceiling fans
- Microwave, stove, oven & toaster
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable
- Music player
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Holborn isn’t just for lawyers, though you’ll see plenty of them around the Inns of Court and the area’s upmarket restaurants. Flit between the Hunterian’s anatomical exhibits and the architectural drawings in Sir John Soane’s Museum, both as dazzling as the jewellery shops of Hatton Garden. Drink in Holborn’s history in Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, built shortly after the Great Fire of London.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This does not accept children, toddlers or babies.
- The second bedroom has two joinable single beds where the beds come together to make a king-sized bed. Please let our reservation team know when you book how you would like the room to be set up.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.