Maddox Street II is a one bedroom one bathroom home in Mayfair. This home's open plan living area has a sleek kitchen at one end (a run of glossy white cabinets) with a dining table for four, and a slickly furnished sitting area at the other. Across the hall is the master bedroom, it has a pared-back palette, with a sumptuous Klimt print above the superking-size bed. The separate bathroom is next door (tiled in pale-grey marble) and has a bath and separate shower. You're in one of London's smartest neighbourhood's here, with Bond Street’s designer shops and and the restaurants of Mayfair mere moments away on foot. Oxford Circus is the closest tube station at just a 4-minute walk away.
- Family friendly
- Iron and ironing board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
A neighbourhood synonymous with luxury. Wander between Mayfair's Michelin-starred restaurants, suave bars and designer boutiques, between its manicured squares and even more polished spas, and you’ll be in no doubt as to why this area is the most expensive square on the Monopoly board. Peruse an exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts before afternoon tea at The Ritz or Sketch.
Oxford Circus, 4 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 10:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 4 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.This home has air conditioning in the master bedroom and sitting room.
- This home has double glazing, but its central location means you might be able to hear a certain level of noise from inside the home.
- There is a sofa bed in the sitting room which can accommodate an additional two people. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.