Middleton Place is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Soho. Decorated in cool, muted hues, this home’s living areas are smartly furnished – the sitting room has a pair of clean-cut sofas, the kitchen a sleek breakfast bar and dining table – and dotted with cool contemporary accessories. The sea-green master bedroom is just as elegantly done, with a generous ensuite where there’s a roll-top bath and walk-in shower. The surrounding streets are dotted with cafés and restaurants, and you’re also close to Oxford Street (famous for its shops). Goodge Street tube station is a six-minute walk away.
- Tumble dryer
- Family friendly
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Stereo/Sound System
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
A neighbourhood synonymous with luxury. Wander between Mayfair's Michelin-starred restaurants, suave bars and designer boutiques, between its manicured squares and even more polished spas, and you’ll be in no doubt as to why this area is the most expensive square on the Monopoly board. Peruse an exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts before afternoon tea at The Ritz or Sketch.
Goodge Street, 6 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
- Maximum party size: 2 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- The bed in the second bedroom can be set up as two singles or a super king bed. Please let our Reservations team know when you book.