Onslow Gardens XXII is a one bedroom, one bathroom home in South Kensington. Quite classic in feel, with some lovely original details and a discerning mix of contemporary and antique furnishings, this home’s open-plan living area is very stylish. The same’s true of the master bedroom – a simple, pale-painted room with a velvet queen-size bed. There’s also a terrace here, with wicker seats and charming views. You’ll find plenty of local pubs and eateries nearby, and this area’s museums are within walking distance too. It’s just a seven-minute walk to the nearest tube station, South Kensington.
- Outdoor space
- Coffee machine
- Iron and ironing board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
London’s most handsome neighbourhood, South Kensington is all Victorian architecture and blue plaques, high-end boutiques and splurge-worthy restaurants. Exhibition Road is a real draw, home to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A – don’t miss the café. The entertainment continues courtesy of cross-cultural Ciné Lumière and the Royal Albert Hall.
South Kensington, 7 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 4 nights
- Maximum party size: 4 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There are stairs up to the entrance, and no elevator.
- The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
-This home accepts toddlers and children, but does not accept babies.