Ormond Yard is a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Mayfair. This home's living areas have both poise and character decorated in soft, subtle colours and furnished with stylish design pieces and eye-catching accessories and artworks. The same’s true of all Ormond Yard’s inviting bedrooms. The area – just seconds away from Jermyn Street, between Buckingham Palace and St James’s Park, and very close to both – couldn’t be more exclusive. You might spend the morning shopping on either Regent Street or Bond Street (which are within easy walking distance), the afternoon at one of the nearby world-famous art galleries and the evening in vibrant Soho. It’s a five-minute walk to the nearest tube station, Piccadilly Circus.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Kettle, microwave, toaster
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Crowned by Buckingham Palace, Westminster is a one-stop for London landmarks. Small wonder it draws so many visitors. They watch the changing of the guard, pass Downing Street’s gates, pay respects at Poet’s Corner in Westminster Abbey and hear Big Ben chime beside the Houses of Parliament. Between the sightseeing? Grab a bite in throwback Regency Café or stroll St James’s Park.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn’t have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we will place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you would like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- There is a trundle bed in the single bedroom which can be set up for one person. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The super king bed in the fourth bedroom can also be set up as two singles. Please let us know when you book.
- These is a Playstation 4 in the sitting room which you are more than welcome to use.
- There is a private garage with space for one large car available.