Porchester Terrace North
Porchester Terrace North is a one-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Bayswater. From ultra-sophisticated design details to vintage furnishings and discerningly chosen artworks, you’ll find there’s much to admire in this home’s generous living areas. Porchester Terrace North’s ensuite master bedroom is just as refined in style – we especially love this room’s crisp colour palette and gracefully curved walls. Bayswater itself is all elegant terraces and diverse restaurants (there’s something to suit everyone here). You’re within walking distance of serene Kensington Gardens, and it’s only around a five-minute stroll from here to the nearest tube station, Royal Oak.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Built-in fans
- Iron and ironing board
- Music player
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
To the north of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, Bayswater is all classical facades, garden squares and cosmopolitanism. Stroll past London’s first (former) department store or dip in Porchester Spa’s Turkish baths on Queensway, pausing at multicultural bistros. Away from the main drag, Moscow Road is a “little Greece” while Westbourne Grove gives way to Notting Hill.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
£1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator.
- There are steps up to the entrance of this home and no external elevator.
- There is a day bed in the second sitting room that can be made up into a kingsize bed or two singles, once made up the bed is lower to the ground than most beds. Please let us know when you book how you would like it to be prepared. Please also be aware that this room is only separated from the rest of the home with a curtain for privacy.
- There is no door separating the master ensuite from the master bedroom.
- This home accepts babies, but does not accept children and toddlers.