St George's Wharf
St George's Wharf III is a three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Vauxhall. This home’s open-plan living area has a contemporary kitchen, a marble-topped dining table and several smart places to sit. What’s more, beyond the many windows stretches one of the largest residential terraces in the city. Both the outdoor dining table and miniature putting green boast panoramic views that capture treasured London hot spots such as The London Eye, Big Ben and Battersea Power Station, to name but a few. The ensuite master bedroom – a pale-painted, sleekly furnished room – has a similarly striking outlook. Vauxhall’s central and lively, and you’ll find many bars and eateries, plus the famous Tate Britain, within walking distance. And it’s just a two-minute walk to Vauxhall tube station.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Fridge & freezer
- Music player
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
A jumping-off point for South Bank and Westminster, Lambeth is an understated cultural enclave. Stroll the Albert Embankment for that view of the Houses of Parliament. Tour Lambeth Palace, home of the Archbishop of Canterbury. Or indulge interests at the Imperial War Museum, art hub Gasworks and nearby Oval cricket ground. Vauxhall City Farm is a winner with children.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- There is underfloor heating in the bathrooms only. We will provide heaters for the other rooms of the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this home, including the outside areas.
- There is no permanent hanging space available in the master and second bedrooms, so that we will provide a hanging rail for bookings.
- There are steps leading up to the communal entrance of this home and no elevator.