Stafford Terrace IV is a three bedroom, two bathroom home in Kensington. First up inside is this home’s sitting room – a sophisticated, floral-papered room that leads through to the vibrant dine-in kitchen. Above you’ll find Stafford Terrace IV’s three bedrooms, all stylishly decorated in jewel-bright colours, the master distinguished by its dramatic wallpaper and ensuite bathroom. Situated right beside elegant Holland Park, this home’s also close to all the shops and restaurants of Kensington High Street. Kensington Palace is within easy reach, and it’s just a five-minute walk to the nearest tube station, High Street Kensington.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
This is postcard-worthy London, all smart townhouses and royal ties. Pass the Diana Memorial Park en route to Kensington Palace and Gardens. It’s an area for aesthetes, with the contemporary Serpentine Gallery and Design Museum, as well as Victorian-era Leighton House. Kensington High Street too busy? Browse Kensington Church Street before a tipple at the flower-covered Churchill Arms.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is no wardrobe in the second or third bedrooms, but there is hanging space for both rooms in the walk-in wardrobe in the hallway.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home and no internal elevator.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.