Stafford Terrace IV is a three bedroom, two bathroom home in Kensington. First up inside is this home’s sitting room – a sophisticated, floral-papered room that leads through to the vibrant dine-in kitchen. Above you’ll find Stafford Terrace IV’s three bedrooms, all stylishly decorated in jewel-bright colours, the master distinguished by its dramatic wallpaper and ensuite bathroom. Situated right beside elegant Holland Park, this home’s also close to all the shops and restaurants of Kensington High Street. Kensington Palace is within easy reach, and it’s just a five-minute walk to the nearest tube station, High Street Kensington.
- Family friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Iron & ironing board
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
This is postcard-worthy London, all smart townhouses and royal ties. Pass the Diana Memorial Park en route to Kensington Palace and Gardens. It’s an area for aesthetes, with the contemporary Serpentine Gallery and Design Museum, as well as Victorian-era Leighton House. Kensington High Street too busy? Browse Kensington Church Street before a tipple at the flower-covered Churchill Arms.
Kensington (Olympia) (Overground), 5 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 7 nights
- Maximum party size: 5 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is no wardrobe in the second or third bedrooms, but there is hanging space for both rooms in the walk-in wardrobe in the hallway.
- There are stairs up to the entrance of this home and no internal elevator.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.