The Strand III is a three bedroom, three bathroom penthouse in Covent Garden. Sleekly designed and furnished with the glossiest, most elegant pieces, this home’s open-plan living area is a gorgeous space. It’s made even more striking by its city views, which are best admired from the lofty balcony. The three ensuite bedrooms are just as glamorously done (we especially love the master, with its dramatic black-marble ensuite with it's very own steam room). You’re in the heart of the city here, within walking distance of some of London’s best museums, galleries and theatres. The nearest tube station, Covent Garden, is only a five-minute walk away.
- Air conditioning
- Featured: Air-conditioning
- Maid/Housekeeping Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Toaster Laundry Room: Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer General: Elevator Bathrooms: Hair Dryer
- Steam Shower Livingroom: Piano
- LUXURY BED LINEN
- PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
You can feel the history in Covent Garden’s cobbles, once trodden by coffeehouse thinkers and traders of fruit, veg and flowers. Beyond the famous market and lively piazza studded with street performers, you’ll find the West End’s most popular theatres, old-world pubs and flagship boutiques – Seven Dials and Neal’s Yard are home to some of the best.
Covent Garden, 5 mins walk
- Check in 16:00. Check out 11:00.
- Minimum length of stay: 3 nights
- Maximum party size: 6 guests
- Minimum advance period: 5
- The homeowners suffer from severe nut allergies so no nut products can be brought into the home.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator and spiral staircase between.
- The TVs in this home do not have an aerial and thus normal channels cannot be received. However, On Demand television through the internet can be accessed.
- This home accepts children over the age of eight, but does not accept babies and toddlers.
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age.