The Strand III is a three bedroom, three bathroom penthouse in Covent Garden. Sleekly designed and furnished with the glossiest, most elegant pieces, this home’s open-plan living area is a gorgeous space. It’s made even more striking by its city views, which are best admired from the lofty balcony. The three ensuite bedrooms are just as glamorously done (we especially love the master, with its dramatic black-marble ensuite with it's very own steam room). You’re in the heart of the city here, within walking distance of some of London’s best museums, galleries and theatres. The nearest tube station, Covent Garden, is only a five-minute walk away.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Air conditioning
- Featured: Air-conditioning
- Maid/Housekeeping Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Toaster Laundry Room: Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Washer General: Elevator Bathrooms: Hair Dryer
- Steam Shower Livingroom: Piano
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
You can feel the history in Covent Garden’s cobbles, once trodden by coffeehouse thinkers and traders of fruit, veg and flowers. Beyond the famous market and lively piazza studded with street performers, you’ll find the West End’s most popular theatres, old-world pubs and flagship boutiques – Seven Dials and Neal’s Yard are home to some of the best.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The homeowners suffer from severe nut allergies so no nut products can be brought into the home.
- This home is spread over two floors with no internal elevator and spiral staircase between.
- The TVs in this home do not have an aerial and thus normal channels cannot be received. However, On Demand television through the internet can be accessed.
- This home accepts children over the age of eight, but does not accept babies and toddlers.
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age.