Talbot Road VI is a two-bedroom, one-bathroom home in Notting Hill.
This home’s sitting and dining room is impeccably styled, with sleekly restored original details, modish furnishings and a striking collection of contemporary canvases. The two pale-painted bedrooms are also very discerningly done, and the same’s true of the bathroom (it’s all marble and mirrors, with a sleek mosaic-tiled shower). Outside, this area’s charming period terraces are dotted with local pubs and eateries. Notting Hill’s famous Portobello Road Market is within easy reach, and it’s just a six-minute stroll to Royal Oak tube station.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Family friendly
- Stove, oven & toaster
- Fridge & freezer
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
This cosmopolitan district charmed Londoners long before that 90s film put it on the traveller’s map. Hunt for antiques along Portobello Road Market. Lunch on fashionable Westbourne Grove. Or dip between candy-coloured terraces, retro boutiques and fringe theatre. Visiting over August bank holiday? Pack your dancing shoes. Notting Hill Carnival is Europe’s biggest street party.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- The entrance to the shower in this home is very narrow.
- There are steps up to the entrance of this home and no internal elevator.