King of the savanna
You’ll feel proud surveying this grand home. Teenagers can lazy away the afternoon on the comfy kitchen sofa, while younger cubs explore their exciting new habitat. Beyond your domain, the world-class museums of Kensington are just a bus ride away, or you can catch the tube (it's close by) into central London. And after a full day out, there’s the recently built sitting room to return to.
Leader of the pack
Your hosts and their three children are adventurers who aren’t afraid of anything. Always roaring to go, we think their rampant attitude probably has something to do with dad’s practical army training.
You are serenely secluded, considering Fulham Broadway’s so close. Large windows make this home light and airy, perfect for work or play. The spaces for romping are interspersed with calming rooms for a quiet moment with the papers. At feeding time, call everyone down to the capacious kitchen and gather around the mosaic dining table.
Later on, all burrowing down in the sitting room to watch a bedtime movie, while before bed, try the elegant roll top bath in the master bedroom’s large en-suite bathroom – it’s an optimal wallowing spot.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Coffeemaker & kettle
- Microwave, oven, stove & toaster
- Fridge & freezer
- Satellite or cable
- Music player
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Eat, drink and be merry in this exclusive SW6 postcode. Attractions wash up by the Thames: The River Café, Bishop’s Park, Fulham Palace. Inland, burn off energy at sporty Hurlingham Park or burn a hole in your pocket on King’s Road. Fulham Road is a smorgasbord of good eateries, namely the Market Hall. Come match day, football fans kick about Craven Cottage and Stamford Bridge.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- Babies, children and toddlers welcome
- The sofa in the downstairs sitting room is a double sofabed. Please let our reservations team know if you would like us to set this up for you.
- The trundle bed in the child's bedroom comfortably sleeps one person but can accommodate an additional guest. Please let our reservations team know how you would like the room to be set up for your stay.
- This home doesn't have air conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot, the trampoline in the garden has been removed.