Wyndham Mews is a three bedroom, two bathroom home in Marylebone. Impeccably styled and furnished – we particularly love the kitchen’s wood-and-marble counters and the sitting room’s lilac corner sofa – this home’s living areas feel calm and collected. The master bedroom is home to yet more elegant pieces (a classic super king-size bed, a chaise longue, a geometric-patterned rug), and has an ensuite bathroom. Even the fern-filled garden is beautifully done. You’re situated between refined Regent’s Park and buzzing Oxford Street, in a part of Marylebone that’s full of restaurants and bars. Marylebone tube station is a six-minute walk away.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Reliable wifi
- Luxury linen & towels
- Professionally prepared homes, fully managed stays
- Outdoor space
- Family friendly
- Coffee machine
- Fridge & freezer
- Iron & ironing board
Say goodnight to search fatigue, farewell to hit-and-miss. Only fully-verified, carefully-vetted, expertly-managed homes feature on Smarter.
Stay Positive, Carbon Negative. We’re on a mission to super-offset the carbon footprint of all our stays via funding to our Stay For Good Foundation. We’re proudly B-Corp Certified (Pending).
Smarter is lighter. Our service fees are slimmer and we gift the savings to our guests, so you can book London’s finest homes for less through Smarter than traditional listing sites.
Moments from Oxford Street, Marylebone is like a red-bricked village. Paul McCartney penned Yesterday here; Arthur Conan Doyle wrote Sherlock Holmes. Walk north along its fashionable high street, past Daunt Books, to the many attractions of Regent’s Park. Come Sunday, a visit to Marylebone Farmers’ Market is best followed by brunch at Chiltern Firehouse.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years old.
- Smoking, pets, parties and gatherings are all strictly prohibited.
- £1,000 card authorisation secured against damages to the home.
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between June and September, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- There is limited phone reception inside this home.
- There is a sofa bed in the sitting room which can be set for two. The wardrobe for this room is outside in the hallway. Please let us know when you book if you would like it prepared.
- The bed in the third bedroom is a child-size bed.
- The second bedroom super king bed can also be set up as two singles. Please let us know when you book how to prepare it.
- There is a parking space available in front of this home for one car. If you would like to have space, please let us know when you book.